Terms and Conditions
QClean appreciates your business and knows how important your property is to you. For both the protection of our clients and our company, please read the following Policies, Terms and Conditions.
Access to property:
Please be advised all appointments must allow us to have access to the property. Unless 48 hour notice by the customer, we expect the ability to be able to service the booking.
Any appointment cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time or access denied on appointment date and time will be subject to a R350 cancellation fee.
We have arrival estimates of 30 minutes. For example, if your cleaning is scheduled for 3pm, we should have an arrival time between 2:30 and 3:30pm, any longer time caused by unforeseen circumstances; the client will be informed by telephone.
Our staff cannot move anything heavier than 25 kilograms. If you would like us to clean behind large appliances, such as an oven or refrigerator, or pieces of furniture, such as a heavy couch, free standing cupboards or office equipment, please move it prior to the cleaning visit to allow access to the area.
Breakage and Loss Policy:
- The Team Leader and/or Sales Representative will attempt to make a note of all broken or damaged items prior to our work commencing.
- Should anything then be broken or allegedly be broken by a staff member, except to the extent provided in this clause, QClean has no liability, unless liability in negligence is proved within 14 days. Written notice of negligence to be supplied to QClean within 7 days.
- Items specifically excluded from any liability are; cash, jewellery, one-of-a-kind items or hard to get items; items of sentimental value, art, antiques and electronics.
- Please ensure all valuables are locked away prior to our arrival.
- QClean shall have no liability for any expenses, losses or damages caused by the unauthorised acts or actions of its employees. Unauthorised acts shall include, but not be limited to, any criminal or illegal acts performed by the said employees.
Payment for Service:
If we arrive to clean and there is no payment provided, as per the signed contract, we will contact you immediately for payment arrangements or reschedule your appointment.
Payment for services is due in full at time of service. We accept cash credit cards and EFT with proof of payment.
If the Client is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, you must inform QClean within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
QClean strives to achieve 100% Client satisfaction and will endeavour to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. QClean may, at its discretion, offer the Client either of the following, only if the contract price has been paid in full.
- Partial or full refund;
- Re-supply of the Service without charge;
- Such other remedy as deemed appropriate by QClean.
- QClean are not responsible for not completing or providing the Service as a result of a breach of a warranty by the Client (including a failure by the Client to provide a safe working environment or unencumbered access to the Premises); or
- Any loss or damage incurred by the Client or any third party as a result of the effects of a natural disaster, being any event beyond the reasonable control of QClean;
- Not completing or providing the Service due to an act or omission of the Client or any other person at the Premises during provision of the Service;
- Existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that cannot be completely cleaned or removed;
- Any wear or discolouring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
- Any loss incurred as a result of any breakage or damage to goods, items of value (including antiques, items of sentimental value) or the Premises.
- The Client acknowledges that the results of any services provided may vary depending on a number of factors (including materials used, equipment provided, time elapsed since Premises was last cleaned, and nature of cleaning required), and that QClean gives no guarantee as to the actual results of the Service.
- Except to the extent provided in this clause, QClean has no liability (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, suffered or incurred by that person in relation to the products or services provided by QClean. (including any loss caused by, or resulting directly or indirectly from, any failure, defect or deficiency or any kind of or in the products used or services provided by QClean)
- QClean shall have no liability for any loss of profit or other indirect or economic or consequential loss howsoever caused.