With the seasons changing and the temperatures rising, it will come as no surprise that spring cleaning has crossed your mind more than once recently.
Do I really need to spring clean? Can’t it wait?
The task of cleaning the house from top to bottom sure is a huge one, and can be quite scary, to say the least.
The Differences Between a Normal Clean and a Spring Clean
Every corner, nook, and cranny will be given special attention when you go for a hygiene clean.
Another key factor is cost. Because a deep hygiene clean is more thorough, and might require more manpower, it is priced at a much higher rate. We recommend scheduling a deep clean every six months to a year or in special circumstances such as moving house, cleaning up after an event or after renovations. A regular clean usually takes one person, is done daily or weekly, and costs are far lower.
Generally speaking, a general clean is basically what you would do when you do your regular household chores. Having a regular cleaning schedule ensures:
- All key touch points (handles, surfaces, toilets, etc). get cleaned frequently
- Rooms are tidied and organised rooms giving order and comfort
- Growth of harmful bacteria in key areas (bathrooms and kitchens) is prevented
- Keeps odours from developing
Deep Hygiene Cleaning on the other hand, is a lot more thorough than your standard weekly clean. It consists of a complete rub down, including all the difficult and hard-to-reach areas that often get neglected. Hygiene cleaning includes:
- Improved sanitation by disinfecting items that are not frequently cleaned (oven, microwave, fridge, grouting floors, walls and showers steam cleaned)
- Carpets, upholstery and fabrics can also be deep cleaned to remove stains, stubborn dirt and allergens
- Floors, windows, doors and hard to reach places are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Improved air quality as a result of significantly reduced dust levels
As you can see, a deep clean is very thorough and requires great attention and detail from our team of professional cleaners.
Call In The Professionals
As always, we at QClean are dedicated to helping you keep your home hygienically clean and mess-free, so you have the opportunity of enjoying life’s pleasure without having to worry about dust, dirt, and mess. Give us a call today for a no-obligation quote.